Business Consultation Services
by Dr. Judith Mazza
Family businesses and closely held partnerships are especially prone to interpersonal tensions. Psychological services to your business can decrease these tensions.
- Improve employee, staff and partner relationships
- Develop a framework for non-adversarial dispute resolution
- You can improve staff and employee motivation
- Decrease tension and enhance communication among staff, partners and employees
- Productivity is increased and absenteeism reduced in a more harmonious workplace
- Enhanced relationships facilitate a team approach to problem solving
Many of us can spend more waking hours with our professional "family" than with our nuclear family. Problems and stress in our professional life can be costly and difficult to correct if left untreated. In addition, interpersonal difficulties in the workplace often "come home from the office" and add stress to family life.
It pays to invest the time to improve communication and satisfaction throughout the staff. Satisfied and harmonious partnerships are more productive, profitable and rewarding than those riddled with strife and dissatisfaction.